Sunday, December 16, 2012

Life-Size Children Statues,Children Memorials and Children's Bronze Portraits

Custom Bronze Portrait Statues & Bronze Sculptures of Children That Will Melt Your Heart


I have always loved sculpting children. Most of the time I create custom children's bronze portraits as a surprise gift to their Mom, or a unique sculpture centerpiece for a garden.
three boys and dog custom bronze sculpture by Lena Toritch
Triple Trouble life-size bronze 
Depicting their animated faces and innocent gestures make custom bronze statues unique .

Custom bronze portrait statue of your child could be a precious gift. Call me at Young Fine Art Studio (801)359-2451 or email me with any questions on statue ordering process.
More examples of my custom statues: Custom Bronze Statues And Portraits

custom bronze portriat children statue by Lena Toritch
"Sisters" bronze portrait sculpture by Lena Toritch
But once in a while, my heart gets broken when I am asked to depict delicate features of a precious little angel who is no longer with us. I want to believe that my artwork brings closure to grieving parents and becomes a life-affirming statement.
angel and child custom bronze memorial statue by Lena Toritch
"Erica's Angel"bronze memorial statue
Please see examples of the portrait likeness in my statues. For more examples of my portrait and memorial statues please visit: http://www.behance.net/CustomBronzePortrait

1 comment: