Saturday, May 19, 2012

Unique Sculpture Decor For Private Residence

Custom Made Decor. Flower Relief Large Wall Plaque.

I enjoy creating one of a kind architectural elements and sculpture decor for private residences and luxury interiors. I work with interior decorators to match my sculpture with the client's vision of a perfect space.
This is an example of a custom made beautiful relief plaque for a private residence in Salt Lake City. My client showed me photographs of a flower, a few pictures from a catalog and asked to bring them all together for an unforgettable visual accent for their fireplace. I had so much fun creating this piece! Let me design something very special for your beautiful home. Call the studio (801)359-2451
or email me for a free quote



No comments:

Post a Comment