Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bronze Portrait of Tigo the Dog

TIGO, A VERY SPECIAL PORTUGUESE WATER DOG

Portuguese water dog bronze portrait statue by Lena Toritch

















As you probably noticed, I love dogs...Anything about dogs makes me happy: playing with them, taking them for a walk and, of course, sculpting their portraits.

This is one of my favorite statues-beautiful Portuguese Water Dog Tigo.


Custom bronze dog portrait|portuguese water dog by Lena Toritch
The most important and challenging part was depicting Tigo's intelligent eyes. But I did it!
My client was very pleased with the likeness. I got an e-mail from her saying:
"DEAREST LENA,

HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING OUR WONDERFUL BOY HOME..."
And yes, she wrote it all in caps. :)
I am so grateful to be able to create this special statue.

To see more examples of my dog statues at a glance visit :
Custom Bronze Dog Statues and Dog Portraits by Lena Toritch

How to order a custom bronze portrait statue of your dog:
Call Young Fine Art Studio (801)359-2451 or email me for a free quote. Visit my website for more examples of made to order bronze statues and bronze portraits 




No comments:

Post a Comment