Monday, August 8, 2011

John Borbonus Bronze Military Portrait Statue

Custom Bronze Portrait of A Fallen Soldier 


This is the heroic statue we have been working on for the past several months. The bronze portrait likeness of American Hero SPC John G Borbonus was unveiled on August 6, 2011
Below is a news coverage of the dedication that aired on MSNBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.



The following morning the same story was aired on TODAY Show.



Below is a link to our website showing more images of John Borbonus statue and other military bronzes along with a step by step process of custom bronze military statues creation:

Veterans Memorial Statues

2 comments:

  1. I just watched this story on NBC.com. I am still crying. You did a beautiful job Lena. SPC Borbonus is a hero. I live in Washington State, I will be traveling to Cascade, Idaho to see this monument. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This statue means a lot to me. Visit Kelly's Whitewater park in the afternoon, when the sun lights up the statue's face with golden glow. I have another portrait statue there close by. Don't miss the bronze of beautiful Kelly. The park was named after her.

    ReplyDelete