Saturday, July 24, 2010

Statue of the "perfect dog"



This is a very special statue (I do treat each custom memorial portrait statue I create as a special event)


This time it is a portrait of "the world's most perfect dog", as he was described by a small child who played with this gentle giant. Hercules the dog loved people and was always smiling. He was a happy dog and that is how his likeness will be depicted in bronze. The clay model on the photo is showing a rough "blocked-out" design, Hercules's pose and feel of the future statue. This dog was very much loved and I will reflect it in my statue, through his regal and relaxed pose. And a smile.

For more examples of my custom bronze dog portraits visit:

Custom Bronze Dog Statues And Portraits by Lena Toritch

No comments:

Post a Comment